Swimming Lessons

Last term for the last two weeks our school had swimming lessons everyday at the CLM pool in the bays. For the first two days I could not go swimming because I was sick but on the third day I was able to go swimming! The first to go were the little kids, then the boys and the last to go were the girls. When it was just the girls left we would get changed and wait for the bus to arrive!

When we got to the pools I was so excited but I was also a little bit nervous. When we got inside the pool I was so cold but eventually it got warmer! The instructor was called Paris. She was very nice. All the classes were in different lanes. My favourite thing was jumping in and playing games. I also liked doing the fun races! I learned how  to swim on my back and at the end of the lesson we could jump into the pool by making a big splash. Then we went to get our towels and go back to school.

On the last day of swimming lessons there was a boat in the pool but we had to put a life jacket on first. I was so excited to start swimming! In the end we would turn around and one of the instructors would push us randomly into the pool. When I got pushed I was so surprised! Even though it was the end of swimming I had a lot of fun! The bus trips were fun too! When we got out of the bus I was freezing so I quickly got changed!. I enjoyed swimming so much!