My E-Pro 8 Experience

Last week we started  E-pro 8. E-pro 8 is an engineering process which comes with joiners, axles and other stuff. I was very excited to start because my classmates told me that it was very fun.

We first started to get our work books and had to enter a code on the site. My group partners were Angel, Vaha and Matalena and I was really happy with the people I got partnered with. We needed to give our group a name,  Then enter the name into the E-pro 8 classroom week website. Our name was the transformers.

After that we had a challenge to build a rectangle. After we built the rectangle, our next challenge was to build a hut and i didn’t really know how to do the roof so I asked my group for some help but I was really good at putting the nuts and bolts in. The criteria of the next task said the hut had to survive a flood (500mm flood). Our group decided to use 700mm long rods to make the hut taller and it nearly reached the ceiling.

Sadly, the next day we had to take it down. I really enjoyed making the base because i didn’t really struggle making it and it was super easy connecting the rods with the red joiners.

The next day our next build was a dump truck that could hold paper towels and Angel and i worked on the base while Vaha was thinking about how to make the chassis.

On Friday we had to pack it all up and I was kind of sad. I am very grateful to experience E-pro 8. I enjoyed doing E-pro 8 and I hope we get to do it again next year.